This recipe reminds me of home. It’s from my elementary school‘s cookbook back in the 90’s!
Apple Cheddar Bake is one of my favorite breakfast casseroles! Best part is, it is so easy to make. All you really do is pour ingredients on top of each other. Perfect for any cook, regardless of your experience.
Apple Cheddar Bake
Makes 8-12 servings
- 3-4 apples, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 8 oz. sharp Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 lb. diced ham
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 2 cups milk
- 5 eggs
1. Mix sliced apples in a bowl with sugar, then place evenly in bottom of a greased 13×9 inch pan.
3. Then, sprinkle cheese over the meat.
4. In a mixing bowl, beat together the Bisquick, eggs and milk.
5. Pour egg mixture over casserole.
6. Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes or until done in center.